Cribb Bushfire Nozzle Sprays
Cribb Fascia Mounted Nozzle & the Cribb Inbuilt Nozzle
Bushfire Protection Systems are the best on the market – Proven and Tested!
Purpose Designed Cribb Bushfire Fighting Nozzle Sprays
- Proven, tested and have saved lives and homes
- Development of the Cribb Bushfire Fighting Nozzle Sprays was possibly the first in the world
- Purpose designed and developed in South Australia by Cribb Engineering Pty. Ltd. during 1983. with the aim being to assist with the protection of homes against Bushfires
- Manufactured from brass with no moving parts
(This eliminates any mechanical failure)
- Inexpensive to manufacture
- Constant and exact flow of suppressant
- Prevent burning by constantly wetting all external areas with our specially engineered outlets.
- Professional nozzle installation means the water is jetted directly over and onto the windows, doors, eaves, roof and gutters with a 100% overlap.
- High winds assist the Cribb Bushfire Fighting Nozzle Spray’s performance.
- Insect resistant due to special outlets that insects find difficult to enter.
- Easily remove when necessary
Manuals and Maintenance
All Cribb Bushfire sprinkler systems, pumps and accessories have manuals and maintenances schedules provided.