Annual Onsite Servicing
Annual, onsite servicing of bushfire fire systems
Cribb Engineering has a unique tagging system that records the pump and system’s history
Cribb Engineering Servicing is a complete and comprehensive service that includes:
- Petrol Driven Pump Systems
- Draining the fuel tank, filters and carburettor, check for any internal or fuel contamination and replenish with fresh fuel.
- Drain all oil and replace with new
We check the:
- air filter
- exhaust for blockages
- Spark plug and replace if required
- Recoil (starting mechanism)
- Fittings for corrosion
- All hoses and sprinklers
- Engine mountings
- All linkages and lubricate
- General condition of pump
- Test run pump and system
- Clean any blocked sprinklers
- Report on defects that may cause failure.
Diesel Power Systems have a different service procedure for the pumps but also include our comprehensive service for the fire system.